Email: email@example.com | Tel: 0208 270 4242
School experience is essential if you are considering training as a teacher. In order to apply for School Centred Initial teacher Training (SCITT) or School Direct you will need to have spent a minimum of 5 days in the relevant department of a state school (10 days for primary).
Please sign up for the School Experience Programme (SEP), which is run by the National College for Teaching and Leadership (NCTL). You will be offered a minimum one-day placement All Saints School or one of our partner schools, with a maximum of 10 placement days overall. The exact number of school experience days will need to be agreed with the host school. Please be advised that additional days will only be agreed once the initial visit has taken place.
We also offer a bespoke school experience programme which is particularly suitable if you are seriously considering teacher training in 2017/18. This is a two-day programme which includes:
• an introduction to the different routes into teaching
• an overview of the recruitment process and tips for a successful application
• an insight into what you can expect from teacher training
• a session on how to observe lessons effectively
• lesson observations (a day and a half)
Tel: 0208 270 4242
Fax: 0208 595 4024
Monday to Friday
8.40am - 3.15pm