Email: email@example.com | Tel: 0208 270 4242
All students, Years 7-11 are expected to wear school uniform and sixth formers wear
The Governors of All Saints expect parents to undertake to provide uniform for the student's entire school career.
The Governors, Head Teacher and staff of All Saints expect parents to support the school in the reasonable enforcement of the uniform regulations.
The basic All Saints uniform can be obtained through the school outfitters – Premier Schoolwear 688-690 Becontree Avenue, Dagenham, RM8 3HD. All pupils must wear a blazer with the All Saints School Badge on the breast pocket.
Essential Boys Uniform
Essential Girls Uniform
Pleated Skirt (mid-grey)
Sweater (mid-grey) with badge
Sweater (mid-grey) with badge
Socks (mid-grey or black)
Socks (knee length /white) Tights (black)
Shoes (black) not boots
Shoes (black - max 1” heel – no boots)
Coats should be Navy Blue or Black anorak style
All items of school uniform, P.E. kit and bags must be clearly marked with the name of the student.
• Hats/caps are not to be brought to school, neither are they to be worn to or from school. The school reserves the right to confiscate all unsuitable items.
• All skirts must be purchased from the school uniform shop they must be at least knee length with no side splits.
• Boys trousers must be purchased from the school uniform shop.
• Trainers, trainer style shoes or boots are not acceptable as school shoes for either boys or girls.
• Overcoats and overjackets must be navy or black, must not contain logos or be of a denim or leather material.
• Sweater tops, or track suit tops (particularly with hoods) are not permitted or to be worn to or from school
• Ties must be worn at the specified length.
• Shirts must be tucked inside trousers and blouses inside skirts.
• Girls are only allowed to wear black tights or knee high white socks and are prohibited from wearing ankle socks over their tights.
• Fashion shoes, including canvas shoes are not permitted on Health & Safety grounds.
• Scarves worn in the winter only. Navy blue or black colours are the only permissible scarves
• Hair must be neat and tidy with no colourful dyes. Girls are only permitted to have weaves put in their hair which match their natural hair colour.
• Nail extensions are not permitted on Health and Safety grounds.
• Jewellery Single watch, one pair of small ear studs (gold or silver) no chains, bracelets or rings. Nose studs or other facial piercings are strictly prohibited.
• Boys are not allowed to wear earrings.
• Boys are not allowed to have lines cut in their hair or eyebrows.
• Hair bands must be black and no wider than 2 inches
The following PE kit is compulsory
• Royal Blue Emblem Polo Shirt
• Royal Blue Shorts
• Royal Blue PE Socks
• Boys Rugby Shirt
• Printed Sweatshirt (Mainly for Girls)
• Gum Shields compulsory for Rugby lessons
• Shin Pads are compulsory for all Football lessons
Tel: 0208 270 4242
Fax: 0208 595 4024
Monday to Friday
8.40am - 3.15pm